Re: Vertical gap between scores

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Vertical gap between scores
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:48:49 +0200

As far as I understand, it only answers how to specify the
vertical spacing between staves with in a system and the
vertical spacing between systems but it doesn't answer the
question on how to specify the vertical spacing between two
scores.
The best solution I can come up with is to use
\score{
  \header{
    piece = \markup{...}
where the \markup command produces something that takes vertical space
but doesn't print on paper. I haven't spent the time to figure out the
details, but the manual page on "Overview of text markup commands"
should hopefully contain some useful command.

   /Mats