LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows 98

From: stk
Subject: LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows 98
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 04:34:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

The information at
sca.uwaterloo.ca/lilypond/lilypond.org/
indicates that the size of the download for
LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows
is 66 megabytes.

A direct download would take me 6.5 hours,
which is not feasible for either me or you.

If the file is really at
http://cygwin.com/setup.exe
then I could get it via a broadband connection
that Concordia University has to the Internet.
(I would be operating through a telnet connection
to a Unix-based computer at Concordia.)
But off hand I don't know of a filesplitter operating
under Unix that would then let me break this big binary up
into chunks that I could download one by one
from Concordia to my home computer.

So:  is LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows 98 available on CD?
If so, obviously I will pay for this;
I'm the one causing the problems.

Thank you for your help.

If I am contacting the wrong people, can you steer me
to the correct e-mail address?

Thank you for your help.

-- Tom Kovats
   address@hidden