How contexts fit together - doc suggestion

From: andrew Black
Subject: How contexts fit together - doc suggestion
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:21:55 +0100

Hi
Something that I am beginning to understand better is how the various contexts fit together.- for example "Staff can contain Voice", I can only find this sort of information at a fairly deep level in the manual - lilypond-internals/Staff.htm

I would like to have a go at trying to write my understanding down and post here for comment - with a view to including in the docs if it is considered useful - I note Graham's request for help.

Just checking this sort of thing doesn't exist in the manual at the moment.

Andrew