Re: Usage of new installer for Mac OS

From: andrea valle
Subject: Re: Usage of new installer for Mac OS
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 00:08:12 +0200

Hi,
I am not succeeding in using lilypond.app (2.5.26) from commanline (macosx 10.3.8).
It's probably somenting obvious I don't know of command line usage.
So please pardon me.

I put the lilypond.sh in /sw/bin

and then run the line
apples-Computer:~ apple$ lilypond.sh  /Users/apple/Desktop/test.ly

I obtain:
-bash: /sw/bin/lilypond.sh: Permission denied

What does it mean and what I have I to do in order to remove the problem?

Thanks a lot

 best

-a-