Re: missing lilypond-tex-metrics.tex

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: missing lilypond-tex-metrics.tex
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:47:19 -0700

On 31-May-05, at 11:01 AM, Aaron Mehl wrote:
I copied the template from the docs but it uses
relative mode whereas my original files use absolute.
In trying to remove the

  melody = \relative c' {

lilypond choked.

What I need is a template with no this = that but a
score block with header, notes and lyrics

Please read the tutorial and the "File structure" section
of "Running LilyPond".  Then you should be able to
create what you want.  Lilypond is not the kind of program
you can use without reading the docs.

- Graham