Re: BarLine spacing

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: BarLine spacing
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:39:02 +0200

As long as you are convinced that it in general is a very bad idea
and you have very special reasons, there are of course workarounds
available to get what you want. Take a look at the example called
partial-blank.ly in the Tips and Tricks document in the on-line
documentation. You can also go to http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/ and search
for "spacing".

   /Mats

pascal lawrynowicz wrote:
Yes I have a special purpose for it.
I write a lot of material for my drums lessons (it's a reason I switch to Linux and Lilypond). And for child it's better to understand rhythm if each bar is evenly written. So each bar length (distance) means same beats and subdivisions inside. It's very visual.

It' just for an educational contest.
So I ask again : how can I do this...

Pascal
www.percunivers.com