Re: Limit on lilypond-book

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: Limit on lilypond-book
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 14:31:15 +0100

Hi,

>From the log it looks like lilypond is failing when it gets to
SwatijBozje06.ly. This suggests that either there is some obscure error
in SwatijBozje06.ly, or, more likely that Lilypond has run out of
memory. In the latter case it would be cured if lilypond-book caught the
error and then submitted a shorter list of files - starting at
lily-261943161 (= SwatijBozje06.ly) to lilypond. If it failed a second
time it would be more or less certain the error was in the .ly file and
a message could report something like:

Unknown error in ....

        /Bernard