Re: Making staff lines invisible

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Making staff lines invisible
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 18:24:05 +0200

It's not so hard to find from the manual. The section called "Staff symbol"
has a link to the reference manual for the layout object "StaffSymbol",
which in turn includes a link to the relevant engraver.

There's also an example in the Regression Tests document (in spite of
its name, this document, together with the Tips and Tricks document
is an invaluable source of examples also for users like you and me).

   /Mats