Re: dvips issue with lilypond?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: dvips issue with lilypond?
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 20:59:16 +0200

If you rerun lilypond with the flag
lilypond --verbose ...
and send the corresponding output to the mailing list, you
can get more help, it's very hard to say anything from the
outputs you have sent now.
A wild guess: do you have the new teTeX version 3?
LilyPond version 2.4.2 is slightly incompatible with
teTeX 3 (the simple fix can be found in the mailing list
archives though).

   /Mats