multiple tempi

From: mu303jb
Subject: multiple tempi
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 15:35:36 +0100

hello list.

I am new to lilypond, and cant really use it well yet. I have used other software in the past, but recently I have not found them to be flexible enough for what I wish to create. I am composing music with multiple simultaneous tempi, which is to be played by musicians with a click track. I would like to produce scores using musical notation software, but have not yet found one which makes this possible. before I get into learning lilypond, I would like to inquire as to whether it would be possible to create scores using it which have multiple simultaneous tempi.

thanks for your help

James