Re: Re: How to remove the time signature without removing the barlines

From: Bostjan Kuzman
Subject: Re: Re: How to remove the time signature without removing the barlines
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 12:43:10 +0200

Thanks. I think this should be listed in Tips&Tricks section of documentation. The only example I could found before was http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/input/test/out-www/lily-1925210114.ly and I couldn't fix it to do what I wanted.

Bostjan Kuzman

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Bostjan Kuzman wrote:

How can I remove or make the time signature symbol transparent? Removing the time signature engraver also removes the barlines, which I do not want.

When I try it here, the bar lines certainly remain. Example
(for versions 2.4 or 2.5):

\score{
\new Staff \with {\remove "Time_signature_engraver" }
{ c d e f | g f e d | c1 |}
}

   /Mats