Re: noteheads in parentheses

From: Ramana Kumar
Subject: Re: noteheads in parentheses
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:06:37 +1000

thank you mats
i am using version 2.5.20, but there is a similar regression test file
there (stencil-hacking.ly).
it's not quite what i was looking for, but it seems it might be the
closest there is at present. it would be nice if the parentheses could
be added without the need to define a function, and more importantly
if they did not clash with accidentals etc. do you know whether this
feature is being worked on ?
thanks again,
ramana