RE: How to delete page numbers?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: RE: How to delete page numbers?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:27:59 +0200

Op vr, 22-04-2005 te 15:45 -0500, schreef Fairchild:
> Han-Wen -
>
> You convince me that deciphering the \paper \layout etc functionality is
> rather hopeless via experimentation.  I hope the documenters are listening.
>
> BTW, in your first example, using 2.4.3, "linewidth = " is not accepted and
> "foobar =" does nothing discernible.  Is there documentation somewhere for
> the "#(list" thingie?

I'm trying to explain that \paper (like \header and \layout) are places
where you can assign any kind of variable (in this example, "foobar" is
set to jibberish). I guess we might need to add type checks and
documentation for layout variables (similar to properties), but at the
moment, you'll have to do with decyphering the manual.