Re: question opening 2.4.5-1.rhfc1.ccrma-RPM

From: Michiel Lange
Subject: Re: question opening 2.4.5-1.rhfc1.ccrma-RPM
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:56:10 +0200

Remember that RPM is also the extention Real Player uses.
It could be that Mozilla thinks it's an audio file and then finds that it is not the kind of rpm it expects.
try downloading it only and then installing the file with rpm like:
rpm -ivh lilypond-2.4.5-1.rhfc1.ccrma.rpm

Also mind that you have to take care about where you get your files from. Make sure the source is trusted.

Hope this helps a bit.
Michiel
dax2 wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:28:33 -0500 (CDT)