Some questions

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Some questions
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:12:54 -0300

Hi! I'm new to Lilypond (2.5.18) and this list, and have some
questions/comments:

how can I do custom drawing functions?

how can I do custom spanners? I'd like one with a straight line with an
arrowhead at the right end:
"textA --> textB". TextSpanners can't draw arrows (?) and they don't
nest.

some stuff collides, for example ottava and dynamics, and suspedal and
dynamics.

how to pass stuff (args or vars) to postscript markup?

how to add global postscript header code? (for custom postscript
functions)

is there any variables available in inline postscript markup to tell
anything about the object attached to? (coordinates, etc...)

how can I use other fonts in markup? (like for instance Symbol and
ZapfDingbats)

how can I turn of drawing of cautionary accidentals? (with
modern-cautionary style they are drawn inside parantheses but I'd like
them not to be drawn at all)

/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-