lilypond on windoze obnoxious pop-up menu

From: Chip
Subject: lilypond on windoze obnoxious pop-up menu
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:44:04 -0800

How do I get rid of the very obnoxious pop-up menu that keeps getting in the way? I enter the note 'e' and press enter and get some command from that pop-up window instead. I don't watch the screen as I enter notes, I'm looking at sheet music. It cause many slow downs having to go back and get rid of all the extra crap that gets in there by mistake.

I don't see anything in the Jedit preferences to turn off that stupid pop-up menu. How can I get rid of it?
Thanks,
Chip
(I prefer lilypond/jedit on FreeBSD, but the port appears to be dead)