Re: Installation Problems

From: Thomas Kroedel
Subject: Re: Installation Problems
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:00:42 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mats,

Thanks for your tip, which turned out to be very
helpful. Installing libkpathsea3 itself yielded some
progress: I could run lilypond.exe at last, even
though I still got an error messages telling me that
the feta font couldn't be found. But then I just
continued in the same vein and installed everything in
the Cygwin Publishing section. Now it works!

Many thanks to you and Christ for help again!

Best wishes,

Thomas