Re: Why am I suspicious?

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Why am I suspicious?
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:52:44 -0700

Bertalan Fodor wrote:

Why get my messages "being held until the list moderator can review it for approval." on bug-lilypond? What is suspicious about me?

Sorry, but I don't understand why I can't send mails.

This happens to me when I accidentally send them from an address which is not subscribed to bug-lilypond. I notice this one is sent from a different address than the one you usually use.

HTH,

Paul Scott