Re: Barcheck error

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: Barcheck error
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:45:49 +0000

I ran your file on v2.5.16 and got no barcheck failure.  I look at the
*.ly code and found an error.  In the trumpet part 'takt2,3' you have:

r1*2

You should have:

r1.*2

Since the time signature is 6/4 a whole measure rest is a dotted whole
note, so you need the dot.  Maybe you simply forgot the dot, or maybe
it's just a typo.

-David