Re: Score with separate title page

From: Jack Harris
Subject: Re: Score with separate title page
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:53:42 -0600

Thanks for your reply. Question: Are you saying (1) make two different documents and combine them, or (2) embed external commands in my lilypond document to format the separate title page? FWIW, if (1), then I understand what to do.
-Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Scott" <address@hidden>