Re: Simple OS X Lily previewer in the works

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Simple OS X Lily previewer in the works
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:24:40 +0100

"Joshua Koo" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> There's already a project for lilypond editing in jEdit, called
> LilyTool. Its in java so I believe its compatible with Mac OS
> too. And it covers most of the features you mentioned, so havnt you
> tried it yet?

I'm already using an editor that covers all these features (Emacs, as
I said somewhere), and I did mention jEdit in my post. However, jEdit
do not qualify as a native (ie with native look and feel) Mac OS X
editor. The goal was not to find an editor for myself (I don't even
really use Mac OS X!), but an editor suitable for a LilyPond.app,
which could be sold in order to bring few bucks to the main lily
developper.