metric modulation

From: libero . mureddu3
Subject: metric modulation
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:56:08 +0200

Hi!
I'm trying to type some tempo indication like "16note = 16note" and more
complex, like real metric modulations.
looking for it in the list, I've found some markup example, here is mine:

 d''8.^\markup \fontsize #-1.5 {
      \large "("
      \note #"16" #1
      \large "="
      \note #"16" #1"
      \large "sempre"
 }

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to have the same appereance as the
metronome
marking:
the equal sign "=" is not at the same position as in the metronome indication.
Actually, it seems that the 16th note as to be positioned a little bit up
vertically.
Is it possible to move a single element of a markup?
Or there is a better way to type this?
Thank you in advance

Libero

lilypond 2.4.5