RE: My opinion

From: Sven Axelsson
Subject: RE: My opinion
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:16:36 +0100

I definitely agree on those points, and I'm looking forward to when a
TeX independent version for Windows is released.

> (PS: Also the idea of using XML as input format whould be a big step.)

This however I do not agree with. What would be the reason for that?
Perhaps if the input files are always genereated by some frontend tool,
but I would _not_ like to write the music in XML myself. The current
syntax is fine, since it is very compact and at the same time relatively
readable. No unnecessary typing please!

/Sven Axelsson