Re: finger clamp in choir music

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: finger clamp in choir music
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:24:06 -0800

On 12-Mar-05, at 7:33 AM, Matevz Jekovec wrote:

I found a solution on the NoteEdit list:
\override Voice.NoteHead #'style = #'cross

Could this be added in the documentation anywhere or was it just me, who didn't find it?

It's already been added to the devel docs; I think around 2.5.12. It's currently
under "Other Vocal Issues".

If it doesn't show up in an obvious place in the index, please suggest other index
terms that I could add for it.

Cheers,
- Graham