printing oddities

From: David Bobroff
Subject: printing oddities
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:24:51 +0000

I may be way off topic here.

I'm using current CVS.  The only satisfactory printing I'm getting is
from gpdf.  If I do 'lpr *.ps' I get an extra leading page with a PCL XL
error notice and then the LilyPond output prints, but with a reduced
left margin.  If I try to print from ggv I get a single page with 'IB'
at the top left corner, and then I get an error message telling me that
the print job aborted and that I should probably find out why (duh).

I've recently installed Fedora Core 3 and only today managed to get to
the printer.  It is attached to a WinBox and I have also recently
changed DSL providers so my LAN has been slightly rearranged.

I know, too many variables.  This may not be a LilyPond issue, either.
Apologies if I'm wasting bandwidth here on a REALLY off-topic thread.

-David