error Printing

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: error Printing
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:58:58 +0100

Dear list,

regarding 2.4.2:
Did anyone of you ever had troubles printing on a networked OCE printer via windows NT 4.0 sp6? I produced a score for our conductor and sent him the resulting .pdf file. As I 've done this at least half a dozen times before without problems, I wasn't expecting an error. But when he tried to print this specific pdf file, he got the following error-message:

´invalidfont´, the offending command is ´definefont´ with operanding stack
top / font
top-1-dict-
top-2/BAAAAA+ecss8

(original mail included below)
Any ideas as to what might cause this?

I looked at the fonts in the pdf-file and all-but-one are marked "embedded subset". The exception is "T3_Font_0". Could this be the source of the error?

TIA,
Arjan

Begin forwarded message: