Re: MacOS X native packaged (was Re: lilypond install mac os x)

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: MacOS X native packaged (was Re: lilypond install mac os x)
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:50:02 +0100

Libero Mureddu írta:

What is slow?
typing, performing operation like run lily, etc.
Because also on my computer is quite slow in launching and opening the windows, but not impossible to use, I thought was because of Java. That's why I prefer to use emacs, I never felt very confortable with jedit on my mac, because of that slowness.

I'm very sad that it is slow on Mac. It may be the Java Runtime. On Windows and Linux it is not slow.

Bert