need to update [OT]

From: David Bobroff
Subject: need to update [OT]
Date: 25 Feb 2005 10:21:35 +0000

I had some compile troubles back in November.  It seemed that my Linux
setup was in need of some updates to cope with the state of Lily CVS at
the time.  I have not compiled CVS since then.

My current Linux distro is RedHat 9.  RedHat stopped providing updates
for this back in April of 2004.  I need to move to something else, I
think.

I'm looking for suggestions for a Linux distribution.  I'd like to get
back to compiling LilyPond from CVS.

Recommendations?

-David