How do i gett historical f- clef on third (middle) line

From: anders stenberg
Subject: How do i gett historical f- clef on third (middle) line
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 01:21:04 +0200

Hello!

Got this problem when doing renaisance music editions and making an incipit in mensural notation. I some times have to get an f- clef on third (middle) line. With modern clefs this is easy: you use the "varibariton" command or a "f3" command But when using historical clefs mensural or petrucci that doesn't work as neither "petrucci-f3" nor
 "mensural-f3" command works.
I did try to force it in warious other ways in version 2.2.2 but didn't get it. Haven't made any more complicated try's after upgrading to 2.4.2 . As the precise clefing some times is a not negligable information source for some practical things for a performance I would like to get this. Could somebody help me out. Could some body perhaps also fix things in later versions to get an userfriendly solution. Should be possible as the g and c- clefs have easy comands to get them on different lines in the historical fonts.

Anders Stenberg