Re: Difference in in output between LP and lilypond-book

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Difference in in output between LP and lilypond-book
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:40:24 -0700

David Raleigh Arnold wrote:

That's what Pedro Kroger's 'lilypond-snapshot' does.  Both lilypond
(2.2.6) and lilypond-snapshot (2.4.2) work fine on my debian/testing
machine, but unfortunately there is a font problem with
lilypond-snapshot-book 2.4.2.  The alternative links are present, but
lilypond-snapshot-book 2.4.2 finds some of the wrong fonts, and is not
functional.  I reported it, and I'm just waiting for something to
happen.
Can you give me an example? I think it works fine here on Debian/sid but maybe I haven't run into the font problems you are having.

Paul Scott