moving ledger lines over

From: Carl Bolstad
Subject: moving ledger lines over
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:38:40 -0800

Hello list!

I've been using (and loving!) LilyPond for about six months, and now I
need to make a tweak that I just can't figure out. I have moved a note
over a little bit, but I can't move the ledger line for it to match.
Maybe there's an easier way to move a note over just a little bit that
will move the ledger line, too? Anyway, here's a minimal code snippet
that demonstrates the problem:

\version "2.4.1"

{
  \override NoteHead #'extra-offset = #'(0.5 . 0)
  \override Stem #'extra-offset = #'(0.5 . 0)
c'4
  \revert NoteHead #'extra-offset
  \revert Stem #'extra-offset
}