error (lilypond)

From: Sean Tou
Subject: error (lilypond)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:44:08 -0500

This may be obvious, but I've been having problems with lilypond. I'm
a Windows XP user. During the installation, an error message popped up
that had the following contents:

grep.exe - Unable To Locate Component
This application has failed to start because cygintl-1.dll was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

The obvious solution was to attempt a re-installation. But lo and
behold, after I reinstall it, the exact same error message pops up. Oh
yes, something that may be of significance. After the installation
finished, a message popped up noting that Installation was incomplete,
and to see the installation log, so I tacked that onto this message.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.