Re: String numbers in circles

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: String numbers in circles
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 11:38:45 -0800

On 8-Feb-05, at 7:31 AM, Walter Hofmeister wrote:
I updated to 2.4.2-2 and it made no difference. I have a lot of packages installed and issuing an "update all" command could take days to perform. Do
you have any ideas which package(s) might be responsible? Might it be a
configuration problem? Thanks.

Try upgrading any packages that are required by lilypond -- tetex being the
obvious candidate.  That's the extent of my knowledge, sorry.

- Graham