Re: String numbers in circles

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: String numbers in circles
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:07:23 +0100

I'd suspect your TeX installation. First of all, if you run lilypond
with the flag 'lilypond --verbose myfile.ly', you should get much
more information printed out that might help to sort out the problems.

Another test you could try is to save the following lines in a file
called tinytest.tex:
---------------------------------
\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\begin{document}
\tiny 1
\end{document}
Then, run the following commands:

latex tinytest.tex
dvips -Ppdf tinytest.dvi

The second command will probably produce a number of complaints
about "mismatched mode" and so, but should still produce a PS
file with a small 1 in it.

   /Mats