new users questions...

From: Ole Hesprich
Subject: new users questions...
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:41:45 +0100

Hi all,

I started trying out lilypond and wonder, why I did not start with
that earlyer... Now I'm new to this list. Please apologise for my bad
English...

The most things work fine and I found workarounds for several
problems. But there are a few things, I would be happy to get some
help with:

1) I need do change the offset to my dynamic-text. \dynamicUp is not
bad, but I need it not exactly over the top line. I need it a bit
overlaying to the staff. A global change would be fine, an additional
manual change for some special situations would be perfect!

2) I defined a SATB-SATB-staff an I need some free space. By
defining "\context { \Staff minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-1 . 1)}" in
the layout-section I expected the lyrics to come nearer to the music.
But it seems not to work. In addition it would be fine to get some
more space between the first and the second ChoirStaff.

3) I would like to place some text in the footer of every page,
excluding the first page. If it is possible, there should be two
elements there: the title of the music in the left-down corner and an
internet-address in the right-down corner.

4) Is there a possibility do define the offset of header-elements,
such as composer? I would like to get a bit more space between the
title and the composer.

Greetings from Germany,

Ole

PS: Using lilypond 2.4.2 under cygwin.