Re: 2.5.x for OS X?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2.5.x for OS X?
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:16:54 -0800

On 22-Jan-05, at 1:54 PM, Will Oram wrote:

Is it just me, or has lilypond-unstable for Fink not been posted since 2.5.0? Even disregarding the new GNOME, which I'm not sure I would know how to use, there are some recent tweaks I'd like to try out.

We're working on it.  Or rather, Matthias is working on it.

You can find his fink experimental CVS directory by searching on
lilypond-devel; he posted a link there a few weeks ago.  If you know
anything about programming or porting, please help out.  Currently
it segfaults when given any input file.

- Graham