Réf. : Problem installing on WinXP.

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : Problem installing on WinXP.
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:28:34 +0100

hi !

"Braces don't match" means that the number of { or <<  is not the same as the
number of } or >> :
just open your test.ly in any text editor and check that all is correct.

Regards

                      "Jonathon A. Landell" <address@hidden>

                      Envoyé par :
Pour :    <address@hidden>
                      lilypond-user-bounces+jean-marc.legrand=total.        cc
:
                      address@hidden
Objet :   Problem installing on WinXP.

                      16/01/2005 23:29

Hey.

    Sorry I'm such a noob.  :0  I'm trying to install this in WinXP Pro, and I
got this test log.
Any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks
-Jonathon