Re: jedit LilyTool issues

From: Thorkil Wolvendans
Subject: Re: jedit LilyTool issues
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 14:45:55 +0100

Hi Erik,
I had the same problem, but solved it as follows:
in jEdit go to
Plugins > Plugin Options > select Sidekick
change that slidable thingy under the line 'after last keystroke, wait (seconds):' to 3 seconds,
and that other slidable thingy to 1.5 seconds.
If the 'immidiately complete if possible'-function is selected deselect it. You may wish to deselect the 'show completion popus where possible'-option too.

Hope this helps!

Thorkil