Re: Help with \lyricsto and polyphony

From: Joshua Kwan
Subject: Re: Help with \lyricsto and polyphony
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:34:06 -0800

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 03:28:04PM +0100, Maurits Lamers wrote:
> Even easier is the use of
>
> <<
>       \context Voice = "a" { music }
>       \context Voice = "b" { music }
> >>

> because it makes it easier to assign the correct lyrics to. This works
> perfectly with version 2.2.5.

This is really great. Thanks! I went and named both subvoices "soprano"
and everything worked just fine. It feels like this should be default
behavior, though, and that the user must rename the voices explicitly
for lyrics to be separated. Any thoughts about this?

However, I'm still wondering why I can't use the same lyrics = \lyrics
{ blabla } more than once in 2.4.x...

--
Joshua Kwan