Page numbering

From: Daniel Johnson
Subject: Page numbering
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:31:55 -0800

Hello all,

I notice that Lilypond now allows for increased customization of page headers/footers, as well as the removal of page numbers. I have also discovered that creating custom headers in Lilypond 2.5.2 eliminates page numbering. My dilemma is that I am working on a music project in which there are strict (Finale-centric) formatting conventions, such as placing the page number in Times font centered at the bottom of the page.

Does anyone know of a way to include page numbers in custom headers/footers, short of using lilypond-book?

--Daniel