Re: brace mismatch in init.ly

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: brace mismatch in init.ly
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:49:47 +0100

Citerar Matthijs Frankena <address@hidden>:

The error messages indicates that there is a problem in your input file (missing
closing bracket or similar).

Hm.. To the hackers: What do you think about adding a new token (lets say EOF,
invoked with \EOF or similar) which means nothing, just does

lilypond:       /* empty */
        }
        }
        | lilypond EOF {}
        | lilypond error {
                THIS->error_level_ = 1;
        }
        | lilypond INVALID      {
                THIS->error_level_ = 1;
        }
        ;

and then add
\maininput
\EOF
to init.ly? When the input file is incomplete, this would _always_ give an error
like "unexpected EOF", I think. Which might be more intuitive. (may I try to
write a patch?)

Erik