Re: polish letters in tagline, title, composer of header

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: polish letters in tagline, title, composer of header
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:46:08 +0100

If I remember correctly, you use version 2.5.x (please always
tell, otherwise you might get an irrelevant answer).

I don't know any polish, so I can't really try, but I think
it should work to do
\header{
  inputencoding = "latin2"
  title = ...
}
and then to make sure to use a text editor that saves the files using
latin2 encoding (if you search the web for some information on writing
documents in Polish using LaTeX, I'm sure you can find other relevant
settings for the inputencoding if you use an editor with some other
character encoding). The argument to inputencoding simply translates
into a
\usepackage[latin2]{inputenc}
directive in the LaTeX wrapper file created by lilypond.

Note that all this has changed completely in LilyPond version 2.4.

   /Mats

Albert Einstein wrote:
How can I put polish letters in tagline of header:

\header {
title = "afd"
composer = "afd"
tagline = "asf"
}
If I must attach babel package give me an example, OK?

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology