Re: Custom paper sizes?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Custom paper sizes?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:49:51 +0100

So far (version 2.4.x and earlier apart from a few 2.3.xx), the final
output is produced by dvips and ps2pdf and if you run
lilypond --verbose, you will notice that lilypond tells them what
papersize to produce based on the setting of papersizename.
You may have to run lilypond --dvi and then run dvips + ps2pdf
manually with additional flags to tell them what paper size you have
(actually, it may be enough to run ps2pdf on the .ps file you get from
lilypond to give a PDF of correct size). I hope you have a printer and
printer driver that can handle this strange paper size even if you
manage to get a correct paper size in the PDF file, otherwise it doesn't
help.

   /Mats

Benjamin Esham wrote:

        Mats Bengtsson