Documentation html bug in 2.4

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: Documentation html bug in 2.4
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 22:31:15 +0100

Dear List,

Could anyone please tell me where I can report the following?

I'm reading the documentation in one-big-page for version 2.4 (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/ lilypond.html) and when trying to follow links to the program reference, I get 404 on for example http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/ lilypond-internals.html#Contexts

Regards,

Arjan

---
It was funny how people were people everywhere you went, even if the people concerned weren't the people the people who made up the phrase "people are people everywhere" had traditionally thought of as people. And even if you weren't virtuous, as you had been brought up to understand the term, you did like to see virtue in other people, provided it didn't cost you anything.

-- (Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant)