Re: feta20.afm

From: Aaron Dalton
Subject: Re: feta20.afm
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:08:51 -0600

Well, after some serious searching of esoteric TeX manuals (boy are those rough!) I started fiddling with the ls-R files and manually rebuilding them. That seems to have fixed my problem. I am confused because I have *never* had to do this with my previous 2 installs of Lilypond and TeX. For the information of any other poor, lost souls here's what I did:

1) Run 'texhash' as root. This attempted to autobuild the ls-R files but didn't work because of some "magic string" problem. At least it gives you the location of all the pertinent ls-R files on the system.

2) 'cd' to each of these directories and, as root, execute the following:
        # ls -LAR ./ > ls-R

3) Lilypond parsed fine after that.

I apologize for any unnecessary traffic, but I was in panic mode, my assignment being due Monday =)

As always, thank you for your time and a superb piece of software!
Aaron Dalton