Re: Réf. : Very minor problem with lilypond

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: Re: Réf. : Very minor problem with lilypond
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:04:39 +0200

Maybe a little bit more clear:

\new Staff {
                        \key g \major
                        \context Voice = melodietwee \relative c' {
                                s4 | s 2.*15 | s2

d4 | g g8 a g fis | e4 e e | a4 a8 b a g | fis4 d d | b'4 b8 c b a | g4 e d8 d | e4 a fis | g2 d4 | g g g | fis2 fis4 | g fis e | d2 a'4 |
                                b4 a8 a g g | d'4 d, d8 d | e4 a fis | b g c |
a d b
                                } % end context Voice
                } % end context Staff
 \context Lyrics = stemeenlyrics { s1 }

As far as I can see it is definitely outside the staff context. :)

You are right when it comes to more than 2 pages of score.

I made a arrangement a few years ago that is multivoice and multipage.
I notated it in Finale at that moment. I think I'll do it with lilypond just to look how it looks :)

greets :)

Maurits