Re: Lilypond on Mandrake 10.0

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond on Mandrake 10.0
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:04:57 +0200

I was able to open the lily.pdf file and saw there music, lo and behold. It is getting there. Now, what about lily.aux and lily.midi? How do I get that output? What is still missing?

For the MIDI file, follow the advice of a previous answer and start
reading the documentation to find out how to produce MIDI output.
What makes you think that you would get a .aux file and why are you
interested in it? (Honestly, .aux files are just temporary files from
processing LaTeX documents. The one produced when processing a LilyPond
score is removed directly since it's of no use afterwards.)

    /Mats