Re: Little problem with lilypond (Modified by Maurits Lamers)

From: maurits
Subject: Re: Little problem with lilypond (Modified by Maurits Lamers)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:29:18 +0200

That probably is it. I think it also has to do with my approach of lyrics as a
choir singer. I think of lyrics belonging to a staff or to a melody. Since a
Voice context is part of the Staff context, I assume that the lyrics belonging
to that voice need to belong to the Staff too. Musically they are a part of one
staff. So it probably is a diffence in the technical / programming approach and
the musical approach.

I will check later if this is indeed the solution.

Thanks anyway :)

greets

Maurits