Re: letter sized paper with 2.3.x

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: letter sized paper with 2.3.x
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:02:24 -0700

Paul Scott wrote:

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

You mentioned in an earlier email that you set the topmargin variable.
I think you could reduce the confusion in this thread and get better
feedback if you actually show an example file with the settings you use.

I was real busy getting out some parts for a show. I just tried removing the "topmargin = 0.45\in" I was using and the title got chopped off completely. I am about to install Pedro's latest and I will send an example if I am still having the same problem.

Changing to Pedro's latest (2.3.22) fixed that title problem. It gave another raggedbottom problem but I will start a separate thread about that.

Thanks,

Paul