Re: Piano Dynamics Template

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Piano Dynamics Template
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:57:22 +0200

It's very hard to guess what you have done. As can be seen at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.2/input/template/out-www/collated-files.html,
the template works fine as it is, so there's something related to how
you used it.

Please send a small example file if you want a more qualified answer.

   /Mats

J L wrote:
Hi,

Recently I tried to use the piano dynamics template on version 2.2.5. However, two things went wrong:

1) There is a stave (with 5 lines, clef and time signatures) in between the two normal staves with dynamics sticking to the bottom of it. This stave is not supposed to appear. The piece starts in 6/8 and changes time signature several times. Does it have anything to do with timesignature changes?

2) On this extra stave, the first dynamic always appears at the end of the bar no matter what values I try to give it.

P.s.  I didn't put any pedal markings in.

Aligorith

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems